Revel at some of Europe’s very best scenery, including:
- Ireland’s highest mountain range The Macgillycuddy Reeks
- The Green fields and stone walls of Dingle
- Ireland’s wild and rugged Atlantic coastline
- The Caher Mountains of the Beara Peninsula
- The green inland scenery of areas such as the Golden Vale in Tipperary
Enjoy some of Ireland’s most popular and worthwhile tourist destinations:
- Blarney Castle to kiss the magical Blarney Stone
- Killarney National Park
Enjoy some fantastic activity options:
- Walking and hiking through some of Ireland’s best scenery
- Horse-riding on the Dingle Peninsula
- Mountain biking or bike touring in the Killarney National Park.
- Sea-kayaking with Fungi the Dolphin
- Try your hand at surfing an Atlantic Wave
- Learn the ancient art of “Vagaball”!
Wonder at some of Ireland’s historical treasures and experience the rich historical past of the region, from Stone Age man to the modern age:
- Visit The Rock of Cashel
- Optional trip to the Skellig islands, one of Ireland’s UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Ancient neolithic stone circles, celtic ring forts, castles, monastic sites and megalithic tombs
Explore three of Ireland’s most diverse south western Peninsulas and the West coast:
- The majestic Iveragh peninsula (better known as the Ring of Kerry)
- The rugged Beara Peninsula (also known as the ‘undiscovered peninsula’)
- The rolling hills of the Dingle Peninsula
Take some free time to explore local communities and meet the Irish people in locations such as:
- The galleries and pubs (about 54 in total!) in Dingle town (pop. about 2500)
- The shops and boutiques of picturesque Kenmare
Some fun little side trips:
- Visit a working sheep farm for a demonstration of working dogs and also sheep shearing
- Take a boat trip to try spotting Dingle’s most friendly occupant – Funghi the Dolphin in Dingle Bay
And at night:
- Live music and excellent food in some of Ireland’s best pubs and restaurants.
- Overnight in quality, locally owned guesthouse and small hotel accommodation in small, friendly local communities.