Revel at some of Europe’s very best scenery, including:
- The Glens of Antrim
- Walk in the Mourne Mountains (Sleive Gulliam)
- Galway’s Connemara region
- The wild moorlands and mountains of County Mayo
- Ireland’s wild and rugged Atlantic coastline
- The Burren limestone plateau
Enjoy some of Ireland’s most popular and worthwhile tourist destinations:
- The Giants Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede ropebridge
- The Cliffs of Moher
Enjoy some fantastic activity options
- Walking and hiking through some of Ireland’s best scenery
- Learn the ancient art of “Vagaball”!
- Horse riding on the beach
- Optional trip to the Aran Islands
Wonder at some of Ireland’s historical treasures and experience the rich historical past of the region, from stone age man to the modern age.
- Clamber over the cliff-top ruins of Dun Luce Castle
- Climb Knocknaree Mountain to Queen Maeve’s tomb
- Ancient neolithic stone circles, celtic ring forts, castles, monastic sites and pre-christian tombs
- Take a black cab tour of the fascinating Belfast city
- A walking tour of Londonderry/Derry city
Take some free time to explore local communities and meet the Irish people in locations such as:
- The vibrant and buzzing Galway city
Some fun little side trips:
- Relax in a hot, rejuvenating seaweed bath
- Visit a working sheep farm for a demonstration of working dogs and also sheep shearing
And at night:
- Live music and excellent food in some of Ireland’s best pubs and restaurants.
- Overnight in quality, locally owned guesthouse and small hotel accommodation in small, friendly local communities.
- Spend a night in a castle